Groups

Passport picture help

Off to go and get the kids passports pictures done but my son has a small cut above his lip, this is noticable on photos I take so would show up on the passport.
    Do I have to wait for it to dissapear as I know they are very strict with passport photos.

6 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

As none of us [probably] work for them it's best to just ring them.

Good thinking, TBH didnt think they would be open today. But looks like they are. I will see what they say.

I'd doubt that will make a difference - as long as his face is easily distinguishable.

Official Guidance
    Edited by: "moob" 2nd Jan 2010

Original Poster

moob

I'd doubt that will make a difference - as long as his face is easily … I'd doubt that will make a difference - as long as his face is easily distinguishable.

He is under 3 so still within the not so strict guidelines. Anyways I got through and she said it shouldn't make a big deal, but to put in a cover note stating the cut. I may put some concealer on him! Poor boy.

Thank you both though
    Edited by: "beth3735" 2nd Jan 2010

Banned

moob

I'd doubt that will make a difference - as long as his face is easily … I'd doubt that will make a difference - as long as his face is easily distinguishable.

I would love to have a smashed up face as a passport photo that would be cool

Original Poster

lumoruk

I would love to have a smashed up face as a passport photo that would be … I would love to have a smashed up face as a passport photo that would be cool

Lol but random! Are you hoping someone will help you for your next passport?

Banned

beth3735

Lol but random! Are you hoping someone will help you for your next … Lol but random! Are you hoping someone will help you for your next passport?

It's due soon, I'm sure they'll be plenty of offers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      4. word survey1013

See more discussions