Groups

Passport Q

Banned
    Lost passport

Need to apply for new one

What needs doing, i have reported it etc... can i just send off forms and re-apply? or does anything else need to be done?

Rep 4 helpz

9 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Passports : Directgov - Travel and Transport
    direct.gov.uk/en/…htm

If you go to that website (I think this is the official one, as it's been a while since I've checked it) and there's a section on the bottom half that allows you to report the passport as being stolen/lost.

Alternatively you could always pop in past the Post Office for advice, since they handle so many requests for them (including the pre-document check).

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Since you've reported it all you need to reapply with the fee etc

Original Poster Banned

grabbit;6118753

Since you've reported it all you need to reapply with the fee etc

i just wasnt sure if i needed to fill in an actual lost/stolen form?

and thanks scotty, repped

DangerGod;6118762

i just wasnt sure if i needed to fill in an actual lost/stolen form?and … i just wasnt sure if i needed to fill in an actual lost/stolen form?and thanks scotty, repped

You'll need to give details of where and when you lost it (I know, I know!) and of where and when you reported it, also crime no etc.

I think there may actually be a form that you need to fill in and send in with your new application. In fact I've just looked and its a 'Lost or Stolen (LS01) Notification form'

Original Poster Banned

deek72;6118794

You'll need to give details of where and when you lost it (I know, I … You'll need to give details of where and when you lost it (I know, I know!) and of where and when you reported it, also crime no etc.

Yeh i have crime no still... will these added details be filled in during the application form?

or is there a seperate form needs doing for this?

get your new one soon as the price goes up on the 1/9/09 ( i think that's the date) the new price applies for all applications would advise anybody with a passport due to expire this year to get a new one asap

DangerGod;6118815

Yeh i have crime no still... will these added details be filled in during … Yeh i have crime no still... will these added details be filled in during the application form?or is there a seperate form needs doing for this?

^^^^ LS01

Original Poster Banned

k, thanks all... rep added

DangerGod;6118900

k, thanks all... rep added

[FONT=Verdana]No probs and good luck with getting this sorted out.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764409
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions