Passport renewal

Posted 30th Jan
my friend needs to renew his passport before we go on holiday in June 2020. Will the passport be valid for 10 years or will it need to replaced when we leave the EU???
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
It'll be fine, don't we leave tomorrow
It will be valid for 10 years, since our passports at the moment have the european union name on the top they will be progressively taken out of circulation as old ones come up for renewal so by 2031, all valid passports will be without the European Union on it.
Do it online as you save £15 and photo is taken from your mobile
I did 2 last week
It will be valid from now for ten years. Nothing will change till at least November with travel visas
Misslovely30/01/2020 20:46

Do it online as you save £15 and photo is taken from your mobileI did 2 …Do it online as you save £15 and photo is taken from your mobileI did 2 last week

I doubt the passport office would allow me to have a selfie on my passport. I just cannot take them without the camera looking up my nose or having a treble chin.
Misslovely30/01/2020 20:46

Do it online as you save £15 and photo is taken from your mobileI did 2 …Do it online as you save £15 and photo is taken from your mobileI did 2 last week

Same. Did mine on the Tuesday was through my door on the Friday. Great service
The passport will be fine. Even a valid visa in an expired passport is accepted by most countries as long as it is presented with another valid passport.
Willy_Wonka30/01/2020 21:24

I doubt the passport office would allow me to have a selfie on my …I doubt the passport office would allow me to have a selfie on my passport. I just cannot take them without the camera looking up my nose or having a treble chin.

You'll be fine, this is my mates dad

39807692-bewaV.jpg
Willy_Wonka30/01/2020 21:24

I doubt the passport office would allow me to have a selfie on my …I doubt the passport office would allow me to have a selfie on my passport. I just cannot take them without the camera looking up my nose or having a treble chin.

hubby had his renewed last year or so and it took a few goes before the website would accept the photo. After so many goes, you don't really care what you look like anymore, you just want the damn thing to accept the photo and if that means you look like a wanted criminal, it doesn't matter anymore, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants