Groups

passports

Hi does anyone know who delivers passports as i am waiting for mine to come. Do i need to sign for it or does the postman deliver them

thanks for the info

16 Comments

your postie delivers it

this guy drove to mine especially to hand deliver and sign it. it wasn't the postman for me

edit: i forgot to mention that i opted for the the secure option for an extra £3 i think

otherwise its the postman

They are hand delivered and have to be signed for, they send your old expired ones back to you by normal post.

Original Poster

anyone know for sure as i really dont want to stay in as the weather is excellent at the mo

Original Poster

which company delivers them?

MIne was delivered with the normal post...I'd guess yours will be too unless you chose a different delivery method.

Maybe it depends on the area in which you live.
    I didn't pay any extra and it was hand delivered

pipsqueak;8358330

Maybe it depends on the area in which you live.I didn't pay any extra and … Maybe it depends on the area in which you live.I didn't pay any extra and it was hand delivered

+1
    Mine came with a man in a small white van (unmarked) and I had to sign for it. I didn't pay the extra fee and said so to him, he said all the passports are sent out by van. It came back in a week too I'm in rural Kent, not an area prone to lost letters.

I had my daughters hand delivered. Was expecting normal and got knock at door, signed for the package and it was her passport. came about half 8-9o'clock at night.

my oh came by courier and it wasnt signed for and it was a renewal and took a week went sent it threw check and send service it was just poped threw the door

Courier delivers and them you sign, otherwise you go to post office and sign for it there.

I sent off for mine like a week and 4 days ago it still hasnt came back i called they said it was dispatched yesterday but i really need it asap as i am wanting to go on holiday monday any one know how long it take?

Banned

Jazferbetay. Does your OH need a passport for job interviews? Or are my taxes sending him abroad

paz7

I sent off for mine like a week and 4 days ago it still hasnt came back i … I sent off for mine like a week and 4 days ago it still hasnt came back i called they said it was dispatched yesterday but i really need it asap as i am wanting to go on holiday monday any one know how long it take?

No one here can answer your question better than the Passport Office.

Banned

Why would you apply for a passport a week a 4 days before you want to leave on holiday? How stupid are you?

dimebars

Why would you apply for a passport a week a 4 days before you want to … Why would you apply for a passport a week a 4 days before you want to leave on holiday? How stupid are you?

If they paid the extortionate amount it costs, then I can see why, as they have a 7 day turn around.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions