Passpost Question?

does anyone know if i ring up am i able to track a passport for my boyfriend over the fone, or does he have to ring? thanks will repp xx

6 Comments

Hi Kerri , I would think that ur bf would have call himself due to security questions they may ask . Also don't think they would give any info to anyone but ur bf . But if you have the passport number u maybe be able to track it online from the website. God luck.

Original Poster

kas1466;6370494

Hi Kerri , I would think that ur bf would have call himself due to … Hi Kerri , I would think that ur bf would have call himself due to security questions they may ask . Also don't think they would give any info to anyone but ur bf . But if you have the passport number u maybe be able to track it online from the website. God luck.

The only website i have found to track is where you have to email them, i have emailed them, they sent me an email back saying please call us, is there a website where you can enter the reference number and see the status of the passport at all? xxx

Original Poster

flp14344;6370536

Online application tracker … Online application tracker https://passports.ips.gov.uk/forms/application-tracker-form.aspx

this is the one i used absolutely POINTLESS i emailed them, they sent one back two days later, please call for info! lol

xxx

He needs to ring himself.

kas1466;6370494

Hi Kerri , I would think that ur bf would have call himself due to … Hi Kerri , I would think that ur bf would have call himself due to security questions they may ask . Also don't think they would give any info to anyone but ur bf . But if you have the passport number u maybe be able to track it online from the website. God luck.

I would agree with kas as security would be very tight on something like this and only the passport holder would be able to get the info.

I remember last year when renewing my sons passport I had no bother over the phone to get the info on how the passport was progressing. I called up gave the details which they could give me answers to instantly cause I am his parent. There was no delay in them letting me know so surely this would be same if your bf called them himself:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions