Groups
    EXPIRED

Password Glitter Journal

Hi, looking for 2 password glitter journals as both my daughters have asked santa for them :-).......Does anyone know of anywhere who still has stock of these please??

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated! Or if anyone has a new one or two lol, to sell if no longer needed, let me knw.

thanks

8 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3839371|cat:toys+and+games+%2F+electronic+and+learning+toys+%2F+other+interactive+toys+%2F

amazon.co.uk/gp/…er=
    I think this might be it and they are in stock.
    Edited by: "thesummerof69" 16th Dec 2010

Original Poster

onlyme23

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3839371.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3839371|cat:toys+and+games+%2F+electronic+and+learning+toys+%2F+other+interactive+toys+%2F

hi, none of the argos anywhere near me have stock tho.

thesummerof69

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001GJ0LCQ/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=I think this might be it and they are in stock.

i saw them but it says it would be delivered after xmas?? So dont really want to take the chance, thank you both for your comments tho :-)

None in any Argos near me either.

hankat

hi, none of the argos anywhere near me have stock tho.

argos have in stock for delivery but obviously would have to pay delivery charge

Whereabouts are you? There's 2 in my local store in Huntingdon I've reserved them in case you want them.

Original Poster

argos have in stock for delivery but obviously would have to pay delivery charge[/quote]

oh, will have a look, dont mind paying delivery, (think they still doing free del for over £50), will have another look.
    not available for home delivery where i am but might be due to the weather.....a few companys have stopped taking orders for delivery but thanks for helping.

bargainaholic

Whereabouts are you? There's 2 in my local store in Huntingdon I've … Whereabouts are you? There's 2 in my local store in Huntingdon I've reserved them in case you want them.

Im in dundee, scotland........not sure where huntingdon is but pretty sure its not near me but thanks alot, i really appreciate it. x
    Edited by: "hankat" 16th Dec 2010

Mmm, miles away sorry & the postage would be more than their delivery charge too I should think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767286
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491

See more discussions