Password Manager in Firefox

3 replies
Found 25th May 2008
Is there a way to add and edit passwords directly in Firefox? I am trying to update a password.

1. Misc
  2. Firefox
3 Comments

Banned

Click on tools, then options, click on the security tab, and then click on show passwords.

From there you can delete the password for the website you want, then go back on that website, enter the new password and it will ask you to save it again

Original Poster

Thanks. I thought that this was the way. It is a pity that Firefox does not let you edit passwords like other browsers do.

Predikuesi;2174306

Thanks. I thought that this was the way. It is a pity that Firefox does … Thanks. I thought that this was the way. It is a pity that Firefox does not let you edit passwords like other browsers do.

bit of an unfair statement considering the previous reply i thought, how does it not? don't use it meself i like the seamonkey suite all in one plus use mozbackup excellent piece of kit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boots recalls babies' dummies over fears manufacturing fault may have made …11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557

See more discussions