Groups

Password recovery?

My computer keeps me logged into MSN Messenger, Yahoo and Skype, but now I need to know the actual passwords it is using to keep me signed into the website.
    Someone told me that there is a software that can recover them from my computer but I can't find it, does anyone know?

Thank you

8 Comments

If you're using firefox, you can find out what password you have saved by clicking on Tools>Options>Security>Show Passwords.

Original Poster

moob;5905302

If you're using firefox, you can find out what password you have saved by … If you're using firefox, you can find out what password you have saved by clicking on Tools>Options>Security>Show Passwords.

I am but it doesn't show anything, I don't think Firefox has saved it, the website has just kept me logged in

Arghh, i had this a while ago (Was good on friends computers :)) i'll see if i can dig it up now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dean3988;5905439

Arghh, i had this a while ago (Was good on friends computers :)) i'll see … Arghh, i had this a while ago (Was good on friends computers :)) i'll see if i can dig it up now :thumbsup:

That would be great, thanks

Give Cain a go, the passwords should be stored in the LSA.

oxid.it/cai…tml

It says it doesnt work on Vista, however it does. Your AV may see it as a 'Hack' tool.

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5905855

PASSWORD REVIELERhttp://www.rekenwonder.com/revealer.htm

Thanks Rappy, but that doesn't seem to recover a password for a website you are already logged into

razta;5905984

Give Cain a go, the passwords should be stored in the … Give Cain a go, the passwords should be stored in the LSA.http://www.oxid.it/cain.htmlIt says it doesnt work on Vista, however it does. Your AV may see it as a 'Hack' tool.

Thanks, will give it a go - managed to find a program and get the MSN password back

Found this for ya. Goto the login page with the username/email and password box, And then enter this in the address bar :thumbsup:

javascript:(function(){var s,F,j,f,i; s = ""; F = document.forms; for(j=0; j
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846248

See more discussions