Past, Present & Future walk into a bar................

Found 2nd Jul 2009
it was tense!

1. Misc
  2. Joke
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Joke
10 Comments

Someone in this thread (other than me) has been looking at or posting on Sikipedia!:w00t:

And thats the best joke you could find? lol

Hmm... on second thoughts... I guess the database latency ones wouldnt make much sense over here :giggle:

Original Poster

*goes to look what this sikipedia is*

Original Poster

your works policy prevents you from visiting this website. classed as TASTELESS.

ROFL!!!!

I laughed out loud. :thumbsup:
It was funny:-D

edit - lolled at the classification as well.

RBH;5644873

your works policy prevents you from visiting this website. classed as … your works policy prevents you from visiting this website. classed as TASTELESS.ROFL!!!!

Haha thats about right too!

I give you a few words of warning... if you were/are an MJ fan, probably best not to visit that site in particular.

Original Poster

thanks for the heads up! :-)

RBH;5644873

your works policy prevents you from visiting this website. classed as … your works policy prevents you from visiting this website. classed as TASTELESS.ROFL!!!!

a work around for you

Goto tools / internet options / connections / lan settings then take the tick out of automatically detect settings works a treat for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

still don't work for me lol

imortal;5644974

a work around for you Goto tools / internet options / connections / lan … a work around for you Goto tools / internet options / connections / lan settings then take the tick out of automatically detect settings works a treat for me :thumbsup:

Oohhh gonna try that later... if it works for me I will leave you rep every day for a month! lol

sikipedia isnt that sick to be honest. I was expecting alot worse.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions