Groups
    EXPIRED

Patio/garden furniture wanted..any bargains?

Have been looking around for somthing under £50 for table and 4 seats. (Ok, so it won't buy the best quality set but it's under £50 or nothing!) I've looked at secondhand too so if there is anyone in the HP4 and surrounding area selling I'd be willing to come and view. Wilkos have one but before I buy thought I'd see if any of you can find me a bargain! Thanks.

7 Comments

Argos additions have a gorgeous 1 I can recommend, Its 85 but pretty sure there is a £15 code on here at mo, would be £70, little over yr budget but I'm sure you'd be pleased with it.
    additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…363

Where abouts are you? There is a cheap shop in Derby that sells argos furniture(Slight 2nds or returns i think), wooden set table and 4 chairs for £49, but you could probably knock them down a bit

Its the same as this:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

We got the 6 seater one for £79 inc delivery, should have been £95, and I think they are about £135 in Argos.

Not much help if you are not from Derby but thought I'd mention it!!

Original Poster

Thanks...I'm in Hertfordshire though!

Maybe not such a good deal then!!! :P

Asda have a glass round one with 4 chairs and parasol for £50. Or B&M bargains, and homebargains have them for £57

Original Poster

Have to tried your local freecycle group? I was looking for a cheap set myself and managed to get a glass table and a parasol off there for free! All we are doing now is buying some deck chairs to sit on, we are getting 4 chairs for £20 from argos!
    Its worth a look to see what they have!

freecycle.org/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1226
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1212
      3. Apples new update812
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1723

See more discussions