Groups

Paul Hardcastle back to number 1?

Seems like utd fans have started a campaign to get 19 back to number one, it's currently at number 25 in the midweek chart..seems like it could happen

17 Comments

Banned

Would be amusing if it did get to number one then swiftly followed by two defeats and Chelsea lifting the trophy.

lol, like football has anything to do with the casualties suffered in the Vietnam War

Original Poster

it's the number that's significant, it's just a bit of fun

master_chief

Would be amusing if it did get to number one then swiftly followed by two … Would be amusing if it did get to number one then swiftly followed by two defeats and Chelsea lifting the trophy.

have chelase already won their two games then?
    Edited by: "souljacker" 10th May 2011

souljacker

it's the number that's significant, it's just a bit of fun

yes the number is significant...................

LOL some loons supporting Manchester United football club.

sad sad sad

Banned

ha....

Marching On Together.......

Bad song first time around - did my head in as it was never off Top of the Pops and seemed to be No.1 for ages but was probably only a few weeks lol.

kaks26

Bad song first time around - did my head in as it was never off Top of … Bad song first time around - did my head in as it was never off Top of the Pops and seemed to be No.1 for ages but was probably only a few weeks lol.

No way, 19 was one of the greatest 80's songs, the 12" was awsome, I still play it regularly even now.

I think it will be great if it gets to number one, the scousers will hate it!

Edited by: "greg_68" 10th May 2011

none of them received a heroes welcome
    Edited by: "boothy" 10th May 2011

none of them, none them.

Banned

Alfonse

lol, like football has anything to do with the casualties suffered in the … lol, like football has anything to do with the casualties suffered in the Vietnam War

I care about one more than another

if it gets to number 1 on sunday may 22nd, it will be 26 years since it was first number 1, as it was the week I was born, lol... would be cool to see that happen, lol.

I wasn't really sure what was going on.

greg_68

No way, 19 was one of the greatest 80's songs, the 12" was awsome, I … No way, 19 was one of the greatest 80's songs, the 12" was awsome, I still play it regularly even now.I think it will be great if it gets to number one, the scousers will hate it!

Way! It was mince - doubt it even made the Top 100 80s tunes And if you're talking 12" then its got to be Two Tribes - its the mutts nuts and I STILL play it!

Just to let people know that all money raised by this single will be going to children of mum's & dads that have been killed in Afganistan (Paul Hardcastle's chosen charity is Scotty's little soldiers).. so if anything its for a good cause...

nin-nin-nin-nin-nineteen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1014
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1829
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?33
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55

See more discussions