Groups

Paul Hart Sacked By Portsmouth

Are Portsmouth trying to take Newcastles title as biggest laughing stock in football ?

16 Comments

probably.

He left didn't he?

Nah, just their place in the Championship.

Original Poster

borolad94;6989702

He left didn't he?

The club said the decision to relieve him of his duties had been "made … The club said the decision to relieve him of his duties had been "made reluctantly based on results that leave the club at the bottom of the league".

Sparky's next i tell ya'

Original Poster

No, Phil Browns next.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6990020

No, Phil Browns next.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I disagree - its close but I think Hughes needs kicking before he embarrasses himself further![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Darren Ferguson to Portsmouth btw [/COLOR]

Original Poster

Do you really, well then you are a fool.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6990080

Do you really, well then you are a fool.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You seem to like making a complete **** of yourself. Shame that, anyway

yeah im either a fool... or completely correct and you become the fool hmm?

Time will tell, but hughes will be out soon enough regardless.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Did Paul Hart take Forrest down before ?

Good timing with United coming up on saturday. hee hee!

Are we still the laughing stock of English football (NUFC)? We are just on loan to the championship for a season thats all. We haven't been in the press for the wrong reasons for about a week now

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6991160

Are we still the laughing stock of English football (NUFC)? We are just … Are we still the laughing stock of English football (NUFC)? We are just on loan to the championship for a season thats all. We haven't been in the press for the wrong reasons for about a week now

[email protected]

Original Poster

vibeone;6990962

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You seem to like … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You seem to like making a complete **** of yourself. Shame that, anyway .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh the irony :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6991235

[email protected]

Forgot about that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions