PAul McCartney tickets at the O2

9 replies
Found 26th Oct 2009
Why can't I get tickets to this concert? GRRRRRRRRRRR
Went online to get priority tickets when it opened and there were none available and now its just the same for the general release tickets - if they go on sale at 9am how can there be none available at 1 minute past 9???
Of course I can pay extra and get tickets from one of the online ticket sale places.
This is really p***ing me off!
moan moan moan moan moan

9 Comments

as of now, see tickets have some left.. just got some mid priced ones for a friend

Original Poster

kassy2005;6690592

as of now, see tickets have some left.. just got some mid priced ones for … as of now, see tickets have some left.. just got some mid priced ones for a friend

HELP - what am I doing wrong?
Asking for 2 tickets - any price, best available :x

but keep trying lol iv just had 2 more top price tickets in my basket

Original Poster

kassy2005;6690617

but keep trying lol iv just had 2 more top price tickets in my basket

YES YES YES - I've got 2 tickets, I'm sooooooooooo pleased.

THANK YOU - have some well-deserved rep xxx :santa:

brilliant ! so pleased you got some & thanks

always go through seetickets so much easier than other websites, always got mine via them and never had a problem.

Original Poster

leilahfun;6690926

always go through seetickets so much easier than other websites, always … always go through seetickets so much easier than other websites, always got mine via them and never had a problem.

Thanks for that - I'll remeber in future :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;6691090

That's on the disaster that is ticketmaster, seetickets is a million … That's on the disaster that is ticketmaster, seetickets is a million times better.

+ 1 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    2. Misco about to go into administration1013
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687

See more discussions