Groups

Paul McCartney's Hidden Message About Heather Mills In Song

Paul McCartney's latest album "Memory Almost Full" has a song in it called "Mister Bellamy".

Interestingly, this is an anagram of the line "Mills Betray Me"

A hidden message? Surely it is!

Lyrics include the words:

"Im not coming down, no matter what you do, and, No-one to tell me what to do, no-one to hold my hand"

6 Comments

Has anyone tried playing it backwards, while sitting in a pentangle with a voodoo effigy.........

Alfonse;1775372

Has anyone tried playing it backwards, while sitting in a pentangle with … Has anyone tried playing it backwards, while sitting in a pentangle with a voodoo effigy.........

.. i do that for all his songs.

mister blue sky.

who cares........sheehhhhhhhhsh surely you could look into every song and find something!!!

Reminds me of the film 'Little Nicky' where they play a rather innocent 'chicago' LP backwards to reveal it's true meaning!!

Sheriff Waffles;1775539

Reminds me of the film 'Little Nicky' where they play a rather innocent … Reminds me of the film 'Little Nicky' where they play a rather innocent 'chicago' LP backwards to reveal it's true meaning!!

ahh, little nicky, a much underrated film in my opinion! i loved it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions