Groups

Paul Potts Xmas album is due for release

Word has it that it has twelve remixes of Nessun Dorma on it :roll:
    Is the guy ever gonna learn a different act?

6 Comments

he has had more hits on youtube than any other artist this year.he has been number one in 15 countries this year.i can only assume he is doing something right

SpecialK

he has had more hits on youtube than any other artist this year.he has … he has had more hits on youtube than any other artist this year.he has been number one in 15 countries this year.i can only assume he is doing something right

must be! and i'm not into his style of music, but does have a good voice

scribbles is taking the mick .its got 3 xmas songs on the album for starters.his firs appearance on britains got talent has had over 18 million hits.total hits on youtube for him is approx 50 million.not bad for carphone warehouse salesman

yeah fair play to him, he must have the voice as wouldnt have gone this far.

Original Poster

SpecialK

scribbles is taking the mick .its got 3 xmas songs on the album for … scribbles is taking the mick .its got 3 xmas songs on the album for starters.his firs appearance on britains got talent has had over 18 million hits.total hits on youtube for him is approx 50 million.not bad for carphone warehouse salesman

I've only ever heard him sing Nessun. It's probably worth the price of the CD to hear him sing a few different octaves.

Scribbles

I've only ever heard him sing Nessun. It's probably worth the price of … I've only ever heard him sing Nessun. It's probably worth the price of the CD to hear him sing a few different octaves.

just type paul potts on youtube mate and you will see there is more than one song lol.he has his own website too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844181
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283

See more discussions