Groups

Paul Van Dyk Live On Galaxy FM tonight. Tune in!

Just thought i would give some people the heads up on this one.

The Trance Giant himself Paul Van Dyk will be live on Galaxy Manchester tonight from Midnight.

How to tune in:

For those in Manchester or nearby then tune in to 102.0 FM, also available on DAB.

For those not in Manchester go to galaxymanchester.co.uk/ and click listen Live at the top right corner.

Galaxy is dotted all over the UK but as i only listen to the Manchester one i cant say whether it will be on the Birmingham, Midlands etc. ones.

So if your not up to much tonight why not tune in for a great trance session. You wont be disappointed.

Enjoy

11 Comments

Dyk's recent mixes have been pants... Hope this one is something good.....

**** gona miss that.....
    Just off the subject slightly..... Van Buurens radio show " a state of trance" is live every weekend on the kiss radio channel from midnight on a saturday... Usully listen to it on freeview...

Original Poster

ADRIANO;4577143

**** gona miss that.....Just off the subject slightly..... Van Buurens … **** gona miss that.....Just off the subject slightly..... Van Buurens radio show " a state of trance" is live every weekend on the kiss radio channel from midnight on a saturday... Usully listen to it on freeview...

Yeah i usually listen to that when im on night turn in work. Its difficult to get on seeing as every bloke who works there is about 50.

Didnt know you could get kiss on freeview, ive only ever got it on DAB in work.

stevey_p7;4577213

Yeah i usually listen to that when im on night turn in work. Its … Yeah i usually listen to that when im on night turn in work. Its difficult to get on seeing as every bloke who works there is about 50. Didnt know you could get kiss on freeview, ive only ever got it on DAB in work.

Its definately on freeview as well...
    Good to find someone on hear whos into there trance pal!!
    Keep it going :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ADRIANO;4577268

Its definately on freeview as well...Good to find someone on hear whos … Its definately on freeview as well...Good to find someone on hear whos into there trance pal!!Keep it going :thumbsup:

Yeah same to you mate, spread the word. Thats what i was trying to do by putting the Elements Of Life deal up.

I hope it worked as i hate it when i tell people im going to see tiesto in July and they're like " Who is that?"

stevey_p7;4577399

I hope it worked as i hate it when i tell people im going to see tiesto … I hope it worked as i hate it when i tell people im going to see tiesto in July and they're like " Who is that?"

LOL i know the feeling mate.... i remember when a lot of my mates use to go wigan pier when we were younger and i got into trance and when i mentioned go see tiesto or a dj who plays similar they would just take the p***, but after the first experience never looked back!!

Original Poster

Listening to him now, some quality **** coming out here. Im liking it Anyone else tuning in or am i on my own with this one?

Iv just got in and listened to last 15 mins.....
    His playing some good tunes!!

Original Poster

ADRIANO;4579871

Iv just got in and listened to last 15 mins.....His playing some good … Iv just got in and listened to last 15 mins.....His playing some good tunes!!

Yup he sure is. I'm gonna have go shortly though. Got a footy match in the morning so should be in bed really.

What the heck another half hour of listening to this wont do me any harm

Enjoy the delights of Paul Van Dyk i know i am

Original Poster

Erm, has it just finished?

Think it might have. Nooo well ill have to go bed now

Wish I could near it down south:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions