Paul Young

Posted 29th Oct
Talking about Paul Young and someone said he died in 2000 from a heart attack. I couldn't believe it. I thought jeez, I never knew that. I must have missed that.

Well, he is okay. 63 and still going. Jason Evans No Parlez.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Also he's the support act for Cher's current tour.
Mandella Effect?
darthbacca3729/10/2019 15:34

Mandella Effect?

I had to google that. Heard that before but couldn't remember. Rather apt. I'll have to speak to him tomorrow. He seemed serious, not a wind up.
It was the other singer called Paul Young (Sad Cafe / Mike & the Mechanics) who sadly died in 2000.
colinsss29/10/2019 15:44

It was the other singer called Paul Young (Sad Cafe / Mike & the …It was the other singer called Paul Young (Sad Cafe / Mike & the Mechanics) who sadly died in 2000.

Just looked it up. That must be it. Stupid bugger. Me too.

Liked Sad Cafe and Mike and the Mechanics.

Now on my playlist.
Edited by: "xenophon" 29th Oct
xenophon29/10/2019 15:41

I had to google that. Heard that before but couldn't remember. Rather apt. …I had to google that. Heard that before but couldn't remember. Rather apt. I'll have to speak to him tomorrow. He seemed serious, not a wind up.

be warned, its a rabbit hole But yeah thats happened a few times for me. Even with mates or the wife, its wierd.

Last one I remeber is when Robin Williams died, I said 2016 but infact it was 2014. Just silly things like that.
darthbacca3729/10/2019 15:58

be warned, its a rabbit hole But yeah thats happened a few times for …be warned, its a rabbit hole But yeah thats happened a few times for me. Even with mates or the wife, its wierd.Last one I remeber is when Robin Williams died, I said 2016 but infact it was 2014. Just silly things like that.

My memory plays tricks with me a lot these days. Sometimes feel like I'm going loopy.

Yes I know what you mean about a rabbit hole. I'm old enough to remember Sad Cafe on the radio. Supertramp next.

Rabbit hole in terms of memory? I'm already down it. Incredible how I can remember putting my car keys on a shelf when I was 20 in a girlfriend's place but I can't remember where I put them now.
Edited by: "xenophon" 29th Oct
xenophon29/10/2019 16:02

My memory plays tricks with me a lot these days. Sometimes feel like I'm …My memory plays tricks with me a lot these days. Sometimes feel like I'm going loopy.Yes I know what you mean about a rabbit hole. I'm old enough to remember Sad Cafe on the radio. Supertramp next. :{Rabbit hole in terms of memory? I'm already down it. Incredible how I can remember putting my car keys on a shelf when I was 20 in a girlfriend's place but I can't remember where I put them now.

oh, your not on reddit? The conent rabbit hole. Basically you start at one place or subject (mandella effect sun reddit for example) next thing you know, your on you tube watching all sorts of madness
Ah, got you the first time then. Do it all the time on youtube with music. Find some hidden gems. And Wiki. Start looking at Paul Young and end up reading about string theory.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants