Pausing Sky Sports Is now online

Posted 20th Mar
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Anyone know if this is actually pausing? I think over the last few days, it was more cancelling it even though it was advertised as pausing.
Sky will know.
Doesn't work. Says page temporarily unavailable.
PeacePipe20/03/2020 11:35

Sky will know.

I imagine they would. But to ease the obvious pressure they are under, someone on here who has already done it might also know.

Been looking online and can’t see anything about still getting the discount you are on after the pause. Think I’m gonna hold off for a bit
BiffyBear20/03/2020 11:48

I imagine they would. But to ease the obvious pressure they are under, …I imagine they would. But to ease the obvious pressure they are under, someone on here who has already done it might also know. Been looking online and can’t see anything about still getting the discount you are on after the pause. Think I’m gonna hold off for a bit

Previous similar thread stated remaining discounted period would be reinstated after pause, although didn't quote definitive source of that statement.
BiffyBear20/03/2020 11:48

I imagine they would. But to ease the obvious pressure they are under, …I imagine they would. But to ease the obvious pressure they are under, someone on here who has already done it might also know. Been looking online and can’t see anything about still getting the discount you are on after the pause. Think I’m gonna hold off for a bit

Same here. Would like to see it explicitly stated in T and C that existing discounts will continue and does not affect contracts.
PeacePipe20/03/2020 11:35

Sky will know.

I expect they would but they are likely busy on the phones and the online page is not clear on T and C for Pause
Iv paused mine. Will come back on when sport comes back.
Paused mine, discounts still showing for cinema and in June same reduced cost for sports starts again.
Just checked the “deal” about this and someone has put a screenshot from Sky Twitter saying the discount continues, so think I’m going to go for it!
seatie20/03/2020 12:44

Same here. Would like to see it explicitly stated in T and C that existing …Same here. Would like to see it explicitly stated in T and C that existing discounts will continue and does not affect contracts.

Glad to see it’s not just me who has trust issues with Sky
When you pause does this, then mean the 2-3 months paused are added on at the end of your term with them? And then does that mean the price will increase and you will have to pay for the months you missed from it been paused?
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants