Paving Slabs

Found 17th May
Evening All.
Looking to buy some paving slabs to make a base for some new garden furniture.
Does anyone have any recommendations on suppliers or where to avoid.
Seem to be such a huge difference in prices out there.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
B and Q
Depends where you are? Midlands ways there’s a Company called DBM Darlastons Builders Merchants they deliver have website also.
Also check eBay for reclaimed second hand ones some have a lot more character and may save some pennies !
we got them delivered from wickes. they were good value and decent quality.
Travis perkins probably worth a look around.

If theres not much difference in price etc. Get real stone not that fake stuff. You wont have to clean/jetwash it as real stone generally wont collect moss etc.

I got some york stone from b&q 10year ago when it was a few quid per slab. I put it under a bench in the front garden. Still looks bob on.
Bradford’s, Travis Perkins or Wickes.

Alternatively if you have a local firm you will likely get a better price (not always(.
Local reclamation yard
Also you can check Gumtree? Some folk give them away for free, provided you collect. Or they'll be cheap still. Worth a look. It's the type of saw you need to cut slabs I'm looking for lol
Bank Holiday discounts like wickes 15% off. Sign up to news letters
ASongOfFireAndIce17th May

Depends where you are? Midlands ways there’s a Company called DBM D …Depends where you are? Midlands ways there’s a Company called DBM Darlastons Builders Merchants they deliver have website also.

I believe these are very popular in the West Midlands area.
Check your local Freecycle page. There are always some being offered in my area.
IF you have a Selco builders warehouse(selcobw.com)near by, and a relative/friend with a card...
They do the 600x900 "council type" white concrete pavement slabs for £8.03 inc vat....
I have bought these, they are proper heavy duty(and HEAVY weight!)
Maybe not prettiest of things, they have a pimple finish(anti slip?) But a good quality heavy duty bit of kit..
Depending on how much you spend, Selco do free to site delivery.
Hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants