Expired

Pay as you go Mobile with big buttons for pensioner - cheap !

Found 10th Jan 2007
Hi
My father in law needs a new mobile phone , the last one he had was ancient with big buttons and he really liked it. We tried giving him a replacement phone but he finds most phones too small and hard to work. He hardly uses it (£10 credit lasts him months ) but does need one as he does cancer care driving ,and needs to contact us. We have some pay as you go sims , he was with virgin but we want to change him to 02. So can anyone suggest a cheap pay as you go phone that is pensioner friendiy 7 maybe sim free ( not essentially but would need to be 02 or virgin if not sim free ). Many thanks !

1. Ask
  2. Mobile
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Mobile
2 Comments

if you look on virgins site, they used to sell a basic nokia (no camera ect)
very cheap,

they have a nokia 1112 for £29.99 which includes a £15 airtime voucher:

After something that's easy to use and looks the part? Then grab the Pay As You Go Nokia 1112. There's everything you'd expect from a Nokia - great battery life, simple menus and instructions, and it's great for texting too. Plus there are cool extras like games, an alarm clock and handsfree speaker.

virginmobile.com/vm/…0D3

Or try Argos, there were a few cheapy pay as you go mobiles in their clearance, not sure if they were o2 or virgin tho

Original Poster

Many thanks for your reply. I will have a look at your suggestions. It doesnt need to look good just as long as he can phone home !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881166
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions