Groups

Pay as you go question

I've never had a pay as you go phone but was wondering how you got charged for browsing the net? Is it charged by the minute? Is it more cost effective to have a contreact if you're browsing a lot? Cheers

9 Comments

more cost effective to have a internet add on then the daily rate for browsing.

i know o2 have internet add on on payg.

yes it is more cost effective to have a contact, as i think for get charged per kB? or time not sure. Or if your with virgin 30p a day which in the long run could cost alot

demond100;8845009

yes it is more cost effective to have a contact, as i think for get … yes it is more cost effective to have a contact, as i think for get charged per kB? or time not sure. Or if your with virgin 30p a day which in the long run could cost alot

don't need contract to get unlimited internet.

don't need contract to get unlimited internet.

doesn't it depend on your network?

i know o2 and t-mobile you don't need too

I have O2 web PAYG, £10 a month gets me 300 texts and unlimited web browsing

alternatively topup £20 on Tmobile and send a this message " FREE 6 MONTHS WEB " to 441
    - gives you 6 months paid web access whether you have any remaining credit or not

-if you don't call text much then you don't have to top every month on say O2 just to get web access
    -may be cost saving depending how you plan to use it
    greatest benefit is you don't have to top up minimum £10 a month to get web
    having said that the O2 deal gives you texts & web
    ..Am I repeating myself?

orange payg - top up by £10, get 300 free texts and 50mb of free internet (both last for 30 days)

Three gives you 300 texts and 150mb Data allowance, free three to three calls for £10 topup, and u have 3 months to use up the free stuff, but the 10 quid u topup never expires.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions