Pay as you go SIM where you can top up £5?

Found 29th Jan
So a little bit of a niche ask, I’ve been asked by a friend if I knew which networks offered a pay as you go service where you can simply top up £5 either by voucher or card or online. I think O2 only offer a minimum of £10 but unsure on the other networks. It’s for their son as a first time mobile but don’t really want to top up £10.

NO MONTHLY. It HAS to be Pay as you go, no sim only and no 30 day rolling contract. A classic Pay as You go SIM where you top up.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments
I haven’t used PAYG for a long time but this link seems to show minimums. Don’t know how up to date it is as it seems like it’s from March last year.

kenstechtips.com/ind…ups

i would double check before ordering one though.
Edited by: "samtman" 29th Jan
Original Poster
samtman2 m ago

I haven’t used PAYG for a long time but this link seems to show minimums. D …I haven’t used PAYG for a long time but this link seems to show minimums. Don’t know how up to date it is as it seems like it’s from March last year. https://kenstechtips.com/index.php/payg-top-upsi would double check before ordering one though.

Nice one, to the point. Just what I wanted. I'll be sure to check
O2 used to allow min £5 top ups, not sure if they still do though.
EE
Three
Get a Three sim card click and put £5 credit on it. Every month you get 200MB of 4G data free (without top up).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Jan
EE and 3 do for sure.
Alternatively 1p Mobile (uses EE as a network).

While their minimum top-up is £10, the credit does not expire so long as you top-up at least once every 4 months. You can link it to a Paypal account, so it tops-up from that instead from a debit/credit card.
Just be aware that they charge a hefty premium to call LycaMobile and some other MVNOs (see Personal numbers via the above link).
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 30th Jan
RiverDragon83 h, 38 m ago

Get a Three sim card click and put £5 credit on it. Every month you get …Get a Three sim card click and put £5 credit on it. Every month you get 200MB of 4G data free (without top up).

You can top up with only £2 with this one and still get the 200mb free per month. Just make a call or text every 6 months to stay active.
Wuntu 3.
Vodaphone
Original Poster
hearts228 h, 38 m ago

EE and 3 do for sure.

I'll give these a look, thanks!

SUMMONER8 h, 16 m ago

Alternatively 1p Mobile (uses EE as a network).While their minimum top-up …Alternatively 1p Mobile (uses EE as a network).While their minimum top-up is £10, the credit does not expire so long as you top-up at least once every 4 months. You can link it to a Paypal account, so it tops-up from that instead from a debit/credit card.Just be aware that they charge a hefty premium to call LycaMobile and some other MVNOs (see Personal numbers via the above link).

Ah, sadly they specifically requested £5 topups minimum. Thanks anyway

zirk9 h, 26 m ago

O2 used to allow min £5 top ups, not sure if they still do though.

Sadly their minimum is £10 now I think.
M0nk3h2 m ago

That's a good shout because of the Freebies!Nice one!

No problem
EE!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants