Found 8th Mar 2009
Hello Guyz I am wondering any shops lets the customers pay using their mobile phones .

5 Comments

How do you mean pay?
Like ring up, and get it charged to your credit or contract?

eh? Pay using a mobile phone?? Am I living in darkness here or is that possible lol

It's possible in Japan... Basically, your phone contains all your credit/debit card details, and somehow you pay with it :P I don't think it's anywhere near being possible here...

Original Poster

It is possible . You have to select the option to pay by mobile > enter your mobile number> they send you a text with the amount to your mobile> reply to the text with yes to confirm payment > they add the money to your mobile bill . If its pay monthly mobile then the amount will be shown in your statement &if its pay as you go you need to have enough credit to the value of the item you are purchasing .Thats it!

digiboy007;4587904

It is possible . You have to select the option to pay by mobile enter … It is possible . You have to select the option to pay by mobile > enter your mobile number> they send you a text with the amount to your mobile> reply to the text with yes to confirm payment > they add the money to your mobile bill . If its pay monthly mobile then the amount will be shown in your statement &if its pay as you go you need to have enough credit to the value of the item you are purchasing .Thats it!

How many stores nation-wide will accept that form of payment??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions