Groups

Pay for ps3

Is it true we're going to have to pay to play online for the ps3 like xbox live?

10 Comments

Dont think so, where have you heard this?

Original Poster

among mates but i didnt ask where they had heard it, it just made sense. imagine how much microsoft make from xbox live, £40 for a year isnt it?

Thats the RRP but I get mine for £26,

I dont think ps3 if going to start charging and i dont think it ever will. I hope it does though xbox man meself

Original Poster

dean3988;3110402

Thats the RRP but I get mine for £26,I dont think ps3 if going to start … Thats the RRP but I get mine for £26,I dont think ps3 if going to start charging and i dont think it ever will. I hope it does though xbox man meself

lol id probably pay it like the thousand other users would. i almost gave in to the xbox.......coz it was cheaper than a ps3:whistling:

deadduck_145;3110405

lol id probably pay it like the thousand other users would. i almost gave … lol id probably pay it like the thousand other users would. i almost gave in to the xbox.......coz it was cheaper than a ps3:whistling:

I have a ps3 and an xbox and I honestly prefer the xbox

i hope not.

Original Poster

dean3988;3110414

I have a ps3 and an xbox and I honestly prefer the xbox

i do like xbox live, as theres so much more to do. but im a sony man

I was a sony man for the ps2 and a nintendo man for the N64 I'm a microsoft man now for the 360 - although I do have a wii as well.

It seems to be best to just buy whichever console suits you at the time & not get caught up on which manufacturer you like.

In the old days it was very hard for me to get an amiga cuz I was such a sinclair man during the speccy C64 wars - I've grown out of all that now

Well if Sony start charging for online, they'd better sort their servers out and improve the whole online experience

SCEE have stated several times that PSN will always be free

Playstation Home may cost though but that's another story

If PES 2009 on PS3 is laggy online then I'm getting an XBOX 360
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions