Pay for RM Postage via Paypal

9 replies
Found 12th Jun 2009
I know if you sell something via Ebay or whatever, you can print a postage label and pay for postage in Paypal.

But if I have a paypal gift payment only, is there anyway I can pay online for postage via paypal please?

Ta!

9 Comments

starsparkle2311;5476621

just add it to your paypal gift payment

You must be blonde SS :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5476648

would you leave me alone, already, no I am not blonde:w00t:Why are you … would you leave me alone, already, no I am not blonde:w00t:Why are you saying that/ Are you calling me thick?What's wrong with my reply to the OP?

:lol: Nothing to do with your reply, it was a random thought in my mind :-D

Edit...and ahem ]Pot....Kettle :whistling:

OP I think you can buy postage online at the RM website? Dont know if you can pay via paypal though...

op if you have printed postage before just go in to the details and on that page it will say post another about 3/4 down the page the same address will come up you have previously sent to and then you just change it to suit you, That's what I do any way.

Here is what to look for
Postage:
[ Print Packing Slip | Post Another | Delete label ]

tintinlostsnowy;5476764

op if you have printed postage before just go in to the details and on … op if you have printed postage before just go in to the details and on that page it will say print another the same address will come up you have previously sent to and then you just change it , That's what I do any way.

The package weight & dimensions may be different though??

Original Poster

stgeorge;5476792

The package weight & dimensions may be different though??

That's ok but it will send an e-mail to the original person so may confuse. I thnk i'll just got to RM site and pay by card!

Ok you can also send different weight or even to a different country it is just like it is a new form apart from the address comes up which you change to suit your needs.
It wont send am email if you remove the email address or if you have one you didn't send an email to.

I have a secondary Paypal account for that.

Make a payment of 1p (not a gift!) to the main account. Pay for/print the postage label, using the main account and then refund my 1p again to the secondary account.

SUMMONER;5478126

I have a secondary Paypal account for that.Make a payment of 1p (not a … I have a secondary Paypal account for that.Make a payment of 1p (not a gift!) to the main account. Pay for/print the postage label, using the main account and then refund my 1p again to the secondary account.

I like it :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions