Pay monthly sim with id mobile. How to cancel?

Found 12th Jun
I currently have a sim only plan with Id mobile. I wish to cancel but how do I do this? I have heard that people have trouble cancelling with Id.
Community Updates
Hi, can anybody on id mobile or anybody who has been on id mobile tell me how to cancel and how easy it is, thanks.
AskPay MonthlyDual Sim
5 Comments
Send them a Facebook message. I did and they were really helpful
the only way to cancel is by switching to a different mobile network (stupid, I know). You send ID Mobile a PAC code which you get by calling your new network and it’ll take 24-48 hours for your monthly sim to cancel
Looks straightforward: "...cancel it with the iD Mobile app or My Account area. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process." idmobile.co.uk/hel…ons
Easy, phone 7777 and go through the options. Think it's all the 3's. You'll need a pin, it's the last 2 numbers of your bank account and the last 2 numbers of your mobile number.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 16th Jun
Probably as easy as reading responses to your same question 4 days ago hotukdeals.com/dis…705
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions