Groups

pay pal

Are you covered by pay pal if item don't turn up
    if bought on this web site
    i know you are on ebay but what about on here
    thanks all.

18 Comments

Yes you are, fill in a dispute saying you haven't got the item and 9/10 you will get your money back.

Not if you paid paypal gift ,

yes you are covered - lot less hassle than a bank as well - if there is a prob

list of shops that take paypal - may need updating as a lot more retailers are taking it up

hotukdeals.com/ite…788

tonyg1962;6341194

+1

Original Poster

I would be paying by paypal gift

tonyg1962;6341194

Jefflan22;6341217

+1

+2

mupping boo;6341237

no then

Original Poster

can i ask why not

mupping boo;6341266

can i ask why not

Because with paypal gift you dont pay any fees so all paypal are doing is moving the money for you .,Same as cash ,

mupping boo;6341237

sorry hon

didnt realise you meant you were buying off here

if you dont feel safe buying - simple - dont buy

there are a lot of great sellers on here but there are scammers -

holly100;6341313

sorry hon didnt realise you meant you were buying off hereif you dont … sorry hon didnt realise you meant you were buying off hereif you dont feel safe buying - simple - dont buythere are a lot of great sellers on here but there are scammers -

then only buy from people with high feedback :thumbsup:

Did you get seller's contact details?

your only covered if the person still has money in there paypal account and are verified

Original Poster

Thanks all
    is that the same if i sold a item and only sent it first class
    and not singed for.
    if it did not turn up (due to royal mail post strikes)
    would i have to refund

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;6341398

send it recorded to be safe, cos you might have to refund if its lost due … send it recorded to be safe, cos you might have to refund if its lost due to the strike hun

I have offered recored
    but the othe person only want me to send it 1st class
    to save himself £1

Banned

for sales here it will make no difference how you send it if the person in question clears their account, paypal gift you cannot claim, ever, for normal paypal you can claim and will need to show proof that the person received it but even then you will only get money back if said person has money in their account

Original Poster

thanks

Banned

also if selling here it is your responsibility to get the item to buyer ( although this should be for seeling anywhere, im amazed people think it is only their responsibilty to send and once sent it is no longer their pproblem) so at the end of the day no mattyer how you send it it is down to you to get it to seller, you cannot just say you chose to have unrecorded so will not refund, well you can say that but you will be stopped from dealing on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions