PAYDAY quidco thread removed just now

Banned
Was this because the interest was coming out at 80,000%?

By my calc on an £80 loan this was £175 a day interest!

Could be some losers who went for that or guess it could be the interest rate calculated was rubbish.

9 Comments

Mine came out at 80,000%

I haven't got a clue what you're on about. But still I would say your figures are wrong :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;2328960

I haven't got a clue what you're on about. But still I would say your … I haven't got a clue what you're on about. But still I would say your figures are wrong :lol:

A deal for PAYDAY got removed whereby people were getting £70 quidco for an £80 loan. The OP said the interest would be £20 over a month which means £50 profit if paid off then.

Then people went for the deal and quoted their interest rate at over 80,000%

On £80 this equals £175 per day interest :w00t:

No wonder the deal was removed :-D

:lol:

Well it does say £20 on the website.

The agreement I have states a single payment of £100 on the 30/06 for £80 today - the interest rate calculation is just a mistake! A hilarious mistake!

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];2329021

The agreement I have states a single payment of £100 on the 30/06 for £80 … The agreement I have states a single payment of £100 on the 30/06 for £80 today - the interest rate calculation is just a mistake! A hilarious mistake!

I assume its meant to be 800% which makes more sense (£1.75 per day interest)

Do I win....

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/payday.jpg

:lol:

Just filled my form in.
I just hope its not too good to be true!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764094
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions