Groups

PAYG Blackberry Messenger Deals?

My DD's orange contract is due for an upgrade, she doesn't want a new phone just a plan to use on her blackberry messenger. Orange have offered 100 mins, unlimited text and BB Messenger for £10 on Sim Only. Is there anything else available on any other service providers atm for a good price?

3 Comments

BB £15.32 a month with vodafone but you get extra 200mins and 500mb internet Your text here dont know if it appeals to you because you may not want more minutes ets. you could also try calling other providers and tell em to beat the offer you have

Original Poster

[quote=MR1123]BB £15.32 a month with vodafone but you get extra 200mins and 500mb internet Your text here dont know if it appeals to you because you may not want more minutes ets. you could also try calling other providers and tell em to beat the offer you have[/quote

Thanks for this, i have decided to take the offer from orange, it's a rolling 30 day contract so i can cancel at anytime. Most likely in a few months DD will want a new phone so i can look at contract phones with redemption then.

Banned

I just got 500 mins, 2000 text, 3000 3 to 3 and 2GB internet from three for £5pm sim only. (The contract was £3.24pm prior to that but with less mins and no internet, but with a phone.)

Cant fault their desire not to let you leave!

gifgaf seems to be a better deal than what youve been quoted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions