PAYG car insurance recommendation needed!

11 Comments

Original Poster

looking for some cheap payg car insurance.may be i need it for a week or two

I found these to be the cheapest for my needs when i needed it for 1 day in Dec, ecarinsurance.co.uk/

not sure how it would compare though for a week or 2?

Original Poster

cheer cutekitty

Original Poster

will that count if i didn't claimed anything for 6-7 month and i cancel the policy.i mean will that count as one year NCB?

addjon

will that count if i didn't claimed anything for 6-7 month and i cancel … will that count if i didn't claimed anything for 6-7 month and i cancel the policy.i mean will that count as one year NCB?

No because on Earth, years last 12 months not 6-7.

Original Poster

stewby

No because on Earth, years last 12 months not 6-7.

yeh but some company give 1 year ncb after 8 month as well

Original Poster

ok if i insured my self on another car as a name driver then at the end of the year will that count towards my NCB

Original Poster

is every one sleeping

addjon

ok if i insured my self on another car as a name driver then at the end … ok if i insured my self on another car as a name driver then at the end of the year will that count towards my NCB

As a named driver I think it's only policies with certain companies that will let you build up your own NCB, but you have to stay with them once you get your own policy for the NCB to be applied. I built up my own on my mum's policy with Tesco but then when I went on my own Diamond worked out cheaper for me on my own, without using the NCB I earned with Tesco,

Hope that makes sense lol.

addjon

is every one sleeping

No, they're looking at interesting threads.

Original Poster

cheers every1,thnks spider for ur info
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions