Groups
    EXPIRED

PAYG Mobile on 3 Network

Cheapest i have found is the Nokia 3120 Classic from Dixons @ £56.69 delivered.

Anyone know of a cheaper handset, any that would accept a 3 sim card?

Cheers

4 Comments

Banned

Sorry about that mate, thats the best I could find, great price for a 2MP phone, if you dont find one soon, try their text stock check thingie, to see if one comes into stock for you

Three online also have the 3120 for £58 I think, which is more than the Dixons price...

Original Poster

MobilePhonez;4912928

Sorry about that mate, thats the best I could find, great price for a 2MP … Sorry about that mate, thats the best I could find, great price for a 2MP phone, if you dont find one soon, try their text stock check thingie, to see if one comes into stock for you :)Three online also have the 3120 for £58 I think, which is more than the Dixons price...

I think the Argos ones have long gone.
    I noticed an expired thread on the skyephone @ Sainsburys, but again that's long gone and i can't find anyone else that has stock.
    I've also looked at 3G phones from the Carphonewarehouse, as they supply handsets unlocked, but again nothing near the Dixons price.
    I'll give it a couple more days, you never know what will pop up.

Thanks for your time in searching - rep left :thumbsup:

Banned

No problem mate, remember there are other phones as well though that you might be able to get unlocked to work on 3, like the SE K770i, Nokia 6300, etc...

Original Poster

Anyone else with any thoughts?
    (particular to a 3 payg mobile that is!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions