Groups
    EXPIRED

PAYG Mobile Phone Required for Daughter

Hi... looking to get my 11 year old daughter a new mobile phone as she has done so well at school this year and she is off to King Edwards Grammar school from September and for the first time she will be getting on 2 buses on her own to get there ....

I'm looking for a good deal on a phone that has a camera, bluetooth etc on pay as you go... any suggestions or deals would be helpful thanks...

4 Comments

i have a brand new samsung x700 which sports a 1.3 mp camera, bluetooth, mp3 and all the good features a new phone requires. it is on orange with sim card and complete with accessories.and i ask for £35 del and i can unlock for further five pound,

gsmarena.com/sam…php

i also have a samsung e250 boxed which belonged to my lil brother who used it for a short while on virgin mobile complete with £6 ceedit £30 del.
    gsmarena.com/sam…php
    any purchase made today would be received tommmow.

Banned

Check out tesco, some good offers on some great nokia phones

direct.tesco.com/q/b…spx

To be honest, I'd be tempted to take her shopping if I were you. An 11 year old girl is likely to know what she does and doesn't like the look of of much more than anyone on here. If you really want it to be a surprise then just don't tell her until you get to the shops!

Also, if you're likely to be calling her on it from a landline, then I'd personally avoid 3 as for some reason they are more expensive to call!

Mike73;2552335

To be honest, I'd be tempted to take her shopping if I were you. An 11 … To be honest, I'd be tempted to take her shopping if I were you. An 11 year old girl is likely to know what she does and doesn't like the look of of much more than anyone on here. If you really want it to be a surprise then just don't tell her until you get to the shops!Also, if you're likely to be calling her on it from a landline, then I'd personally avoid 3 as for some reason they are more expensive to call!

Totally agree with this. She will be a lot happier with it if chosen herself. Downside is that you might not get the best deal though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions