Expired

PAYG Three credit to expire midnight tonight - What to do with it?

Found 1st Jan 2009
Several months back I purchased a PAYG Skypephone S2 from Three. It had the mandatory £10 topup included and I've only just checked my account and it says it will expire midnight tonight! I normally just use the phone for Skype calls and so the £10 has been sitting there untouched ever since.

Is there a service that can perhaps let me get that credit off the sim card, kind of like sending a payment to myself?

If not, I may have to buy some games from Three's game store and keep my fingers crossed they will actually work on this S2 phone.

Any other ideas on what I could spend it on?

10 Comments

Was this a free £10 credit by 3 for moving your number over as this credit does expire if not used
any credit you buy from 3 doesnt expire unless they have changed the rules again?

Dial a premium rate number for a few minutes and have some fun :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;7395220

THIS^^^^

ilovepink;7395234

THIS^^^^

LOL

Original Poster

Bully;7395067

Was this a free £10 credit by 3 for moving your number over as this … Was this a free £10 credit by 3 for moving your number over as this credit does expire if not usedany credit you buy from 3 doesnt expire unless they have changed the rules again?

As mentioned, is the mandatory £10 that must be purchase when I ordered the S2 PAYG phone from them. On the phone itself, I load up the My3 site to check my balance and it states Top-up Credit £10 - Expires 01 Jan.

mumbojumbo;7395085

Buy 2 x monthly Internet Max Add-ons and get free unlimited internet for … Buy 2 x monthly Internet Max Add-ons and get free unlimited internet for the next 2 months. :thumbsup:

I've already got a few mobile broadband dongles that I use with my contract phone simcard which has the Internet Max Add-on. However, I suppose I could still buy the 2-months and sell it to a friend or relative at £8 so I can get some money back. Thanks for the headsup :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;7395220

Your avatar is extremely relevant to your post :-D

Didnt realise 3 had changed the rules on credit expiry,not good

Enter some premium rate text comps and win yourself something!

Bully;7395306

Didnt realise 3 had changed the rules on credit expiry,not good

They haven't changed their rules,normal top up credit doesn't expiry,this wasn't a regular top up tho

babestation

KrispiiDuck;7395309

Enter some premium rate text comps and win yourself something!

THIS^^
cribert;7395452

babestation

AND THIS^^
and have fun;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions