Paying By PayPal, Shpock

Found 14th MarEdited by:"NewUser543"
Hi, I want to purchase an item, through shpock. the seller has Good feedback, he's quite a distance. So I suggested PayPal. So how do I make sure I won't get scammed. I'll be paying by Goods and services. Do i tell him to send me a invoice?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You can ask for an invoice or pay via goods (the seller may want you to cover the fees but at least you're protected by PayPal then?)
Personally, I use PayPal for 99.5% of my Shpock dealings and have never had a problem.
Original Poster
chuckiedoll30 m ago

You can ask for an invoice or pay via goods (the seller may want you to …You can ask for an invoice or pay via goods (the seller may want you to cover the fees but at least you're protected by PayPal then?)Personally, I use PayPal for 99.5% of my Shpock dealings and have never had a problem.

Yeah, but through the Goods service. I can't state what item the seller is selling, so I have no comeback. If it happens to be a scam.
NewUser5439 m ago

Yeah, but through the Goods service. I can't state what item the seller is …Yeah, but through the Goods service. I can't state what item the seller is selling, so I have no comeback. If it happens to be a scam.

When it comes to paypal, it's easier for the buyer to scam the seller, than the seller to scam the buyer.

Shpock and PayPal go together much better than gumtree and PayPal, if the feedback is there and they're selling multiple items you'll probably be fine.
Original Poster
Ended up cancelling, seller was new to PayPal. couldn't wait 3 weeks for payment to clear
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants