Groups

Payment break early into repayments

Hi i got a loan and started making payments in dec but realy could do with a month of from paying,ive heard you have to of made 6 monthly payments to have a break but i was wondering if anyone has managed to do this earlier.

ps:im with lloyds

thanks

5 Comments

i,m with lloyds also and its 6 month

Original Poster

wonder if they would budge on it

i didnt know this was possible unless you have a condition in the contract agreed? Do you have a copy of the TandC's you signed? If not, phone them and ask, I'm sure it is in any banks best interests to be understanding in the current climate so long as they will get their money soon x x

Banned

i beleive there has been some changes regarding debts and banks recently.....there is def more lea way than there used to be

as tinkerbells says tho best off speaking to your bank manager

different banks do different things. we had aloan a few years back and wasnt allowed any payment breaks.. i hope you manage to get it sorted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions