PayPal

Posted 15th Sep
Has anyone managed to talk to an actual person at PayPal...if so how did you do it ?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Scroll down bottom of the page and click on the 'Call us' click. Then log in.
Edited by: "I_Wish" 15th Sep
Can’t log in,keeps wanting to send me a PIN to my old phone...I forgot to update my phone number before Covid. Sold something in June, now can’t get into account, must have phoned 1000 times,no one answers.
I've spoken to both Mr Pay & Miss Pal
No. Same boat as you re contacting them. No one on phone and the "Message Centre" doesn't seem to be working. Every time I've tried it lately, it just reports "Message Centre is unavailable" or words to that effect.

Regarding logging in though, plenty have grumped about it on the community forum. Many mention getting around the "pin" thing by bypassing the nag-screen. I don't know if it's the same thing but when I log in, the screen changes to the new PSD2 one - but if you click on the "Read more" info button it opens a new window with info but you can then just click on the "Account" button (top right) and, voila - I'm into my account.

I'm guessing because the system has a number for you it wants to use it so perhaps you can't get past it. It's a silly new system really because; like me; many are asking why they can't send a message to a landline as well as mobile. Many banks can do it so why can't Paypal?

paypal-community.com/t5/…104
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 15th Sep
paypal doesn't answer the phone as i have tried for the last couple of months so i had to give up. they do respond to the message centre, but it can take a couple of days before they reply. very poor customer service. don't know why anyone would use them.
mutley115/09/2020 21:56

paypal doesn't answer the phone as i have tried for the last couple of …paypal doesn't answer the phone as i have tried for the last couple of months so i had to give up. they do respond to the message centre, but it can take a couple of days before they reply. very poor customer service. don't know why anyone would use them.

Its probably because of the covid situation I phoned them last year had no problems great chap and customer service for me
Thanks for all your comments
Post a comment
@
    Text