PAYPAL

Found 21st Jun 2009
I HAVE HAD A VERY UNPLEASANT WITH PAYPAL WHICH HAS OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT A OBNOXIOUS ORGANISATION THIS IS.
I WAS DEFRAUDED ON E BAY SO MADE A CLAIM UNDER PAYPALS PROTECTION POLICY - WHAT A CON - THEY RELEASED PAYMENT TO THIS ROGUE ANGELO419 AND CLOSED THE CASE - E BAY ADMITTED IT WAS FRAUD, CLOSED HIS SHOP DOWN BUT IT WAS UP TO PAYPAL TO REFUND ME WHICH THEY WOULD NOT DO SAYING IT WAS A GENUINE DEAL - THEIR INSURANCE POLICIES ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE WRITTEN ON - I NOW NO LONGER USE THIS BUNCH OF CONMEN.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

Did someone sell you a faulty keyboard?

I HAVE HAD A VERY UNPLEASANT WITH PAYPAL WHICH HAS OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT … I HAVE HAD A VERY UNPLEASANT WITH PAYPAL WHICH HAS OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT A OBNOXIOUS ORGANISATION THIS IS.I WAS DEFRAUDED ON E BAY SO MADE A CLAIM UNDER PAYPALS PROTECTION POLICY - WHAT A CON - THEY RELEASED PAYMENT TO THIS ROGUE ANGELO419 AND CLOSED THE CASE - E BAY ADMITTED IT WAS FRAUD, CLOSED HIS SHOP DOWN BUT IT WAS UP TO PAYPAL TO REFUND ME WHICH THEY WOULD NOT DO SAYING IT WAS A GENUINE DEAL - THEIR INSURANCE POLICIES ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE WRITTEN ON - I NOW NO LONGER USE THIS BUNCH OF CONMEN.

[COLOR="Red"]
Power post.[/COLOR]

strike;5554009

lol :thumbsup:

strike;5554009

PMSL:thumbsup::thumbsup:

strike;5554009

sorry op but i also :lol:'ed

The JFK;5554029

[COLOR="Red"]Power post.[/COLOR]

:giggle:

Banned

what did they send you, an empty packet

sassie;5554120

what did they send you, an empty packet

[COLOR="Red"]Poor attempt of humour.

1 out of 10.[/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;5554130

[COLOR="Red"]Poor attempt of humour.1 out of 10.[/COLOR]

Lol.

The JFK;5554130

[COLOR=Red]Poor attempt of humour.1 out of 10.[/COLOR]

Poor imitation of a human -10/10

Banned

The JFK;5554130

[COLOR="Red"]Poor attempt of humour.1 out of 10.[/COLOR]

it wasnt meant to be humerous, had it been you would have not known :roll:

Banned

sassie;5554181

it wasnt meant to be humerous, had it been you would have not known :roll:

Firefox has a built in spell checker. Might be useful?

BTW - OP is clearly stupid. Paypal probably thought the same, so I say fair play to them.

Banned

vibeone;5554329

Firefox has a built in spell checker. Might be useful?BTW - OP is clearly … Firefox has a built in spell checker. Might be useful?BTW - OP is clearly stupid. Paypal probably thought the same, so I say fair play to them.

if i wanted to pass someones expectations i would use it, as i dont i wont ;-)

Banned

sassie;5554343

if i wanted to pass someones expectations i would use it, as i dont i … if i wanted to pass someones expectations i would use it, as i dont i wont ;-)

It was more to save you from further shame and embarrassment.

I mean my spelling is terrible, and its not that important on a forum I admit, but you should still try and get the basics right. I mean... humerous?!?!?! I'm not sure I've seen it spelt wrongly before. Shocking the levels of education in this place.

Banned

vibeone;5554363

It was more to save you from further shame and embarrassment.I mean my … It was more to save you from further shame and embarrassment.I mean my spelling is terrible, and its not that important on a forum I admit, but you should still try and get the basics right. I mean... humerous?!?!?! I'm not sure I've seen it spelt wrongly before. Shocking the levels of education in this place.

its really sad how low you will stoop for a shot, but feel free to carry on, im sure the op is graeful of the help

Recently, paypal are now asking for a court order before they will release info of the fraudster to the police. Not exactly making life easier for the innocent person are they?

Banned

sassie;5554425

its really sad how low you will stoop for a shot, but feel free to carry … its really sad how low you will stoop for a shot, but feel free to carry on, im sure the op is graeful of the help

It's not, in fact this is fairly highbrow compared to the usual tripe your desperate to get yourself involved in.

Hurry along, someone needs help on ironing scarfs in misc. If your quick you might be able to reply first!

I HAVE HAD A VERY UNPLEASANT WITH PAYPAL

Unpleasant what pray tell?

Banned

Shengis;5554470

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=angelo419&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=trueSo why they not NARU'd if they're a scammer that 'ebay has shut down?

no neg either :thinking:

Goonieman;5554992

Unpleasant what pray tell?

EXPERIENCE?

Marina;5557299

EXPERIENCE?

Duh! It was a rhetorical question. :roll:

Goonieman;5557427

Duh! It was a rhetorical question. :roll:

Duh! Mine was a rhetorical answer too.:roll::-D

Shengis;5554470

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=angelo419&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=trueSo why they not NARU'd if they're a scammer that 'ebay has shut down?

colinsunderland;5555035

no neg either :thinking:

Nor any listings in the last 90 days.

Banned

sassie;5554181

humerous,

Nice with toasted pitta bread, but a bit garlicky for me

Banned

dimebars;5558193

thats houmous:p

Banned

sassie;5558262

nooooo you mean tzatziki

Banned

dimebars;5558270

nooooo you mean tzatziki

now, that is lush

dimebars;5558193

sassie;5558262

dimebars;5558270

nooooo you mean tzatziki

sassie;5558274

now, that is lush

Taramasalata is the best of all, with toasted pitta bread. Oh, yummmm!!!

harlzter;5557507

Nor any listings in the last 90 days.

Although to be fair if ebay had cancelled the items they wouldn't show. Ebay should be employed by the CIA as they're damn good at hiding evidence :lol:

shibi din;5558915

Taramasalata is the best of all, with toasted pitta bread. Oh, yummmm!!!

+1 even though I know what it's made of :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771865
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1937473
    3. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold1517
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18376807

See more discussions