Groups

paypal

opened a paypal account but have not used it for about 3 years, went to log into it today but cant remember my password, so to get my password sent to me i had to answer a few security questions then it asked for me to put in the last 4 numbers and expire date of the card used for paypal, well i dont have the card no more and only have my new one but it wont let me enter that one. what can i do now as my partner is stopping me from using his and wants me to use my own

6 Comments

Phone them.

Open up a new paypal account or contact paypal and ask for advice giving your circumstances.

Can you not load a new card in at any stage?

Original Poster

now iv managed to get into my account but when i add my new card they say its already used on a different account??

jadey145;8048295

now iv managed to get into my account but when i add my new card they say … now iv managed to get into my account but when i add my new card they say its already used on a different account??

Take a guess and say you already have a second account with that card on.

Link it to you bank account rather then your card.

No wonder he wants you to use your own account, it's because he didn't want you to see he is using your card on his.

greg_68;8048325

No wonder he wants you to use your own account, it's because he didn't … No wonder he wants you to use your own account, it's because he didn't want you to see he is using your card on his.

+1 ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions