Found 1st Nov 2010
I sent an item on ebay and the item hasnt been delivered yet. Now the buyer has sent a paypal dispute. I sent the item to germany on the 22nd and it is now the 2nd november. He said the item is being returned to me so whats going to happen now? Will paypal find in my favour or the buyers?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

whys it being returned?

That's rubbish sparkle, I have sold on ebay for well over 5 years and always post worldwide. Never had a chargeback.

Original Poster

apparently its being returned as it wasnt delivered. thats what he said deutsche post have said.
i dont know whats going to happen

Original Poster

it was sent by royal mail international signed for

You will get the item back, he will get a full refund. You lose the postage

Original Poster

hopefully, but it doesnt say on the website that the item is getting returned. can i claim my money back from royal mail?

how can the item be returned if it wasn't delivered?, any how doesn't the buyer need to prove they posted the item back?

Banned

lilraul

how can the item be returned if it wasn't delivered?, any how doesn't the … how can the item be returned if it wasn't delivered?, any how doesn't the buyer need to prove they posted the item back?

maybe seller put a return address on the parcel lol oO

sorry I didn't read the bit about the "deutsche post" had said that the item is been returned, I thought the buyer was returning the item.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions