Groups

Paypal Alternatives????

Folks,

I'd like to stop being robbed by Paypal fee's every day, just wonderd if you lot have come across any cheaper, better paypal alternatives???

Many Thanks

Stu :santa: :santa:

10 Comments

Banned

Not sure about fees etc but there is moneybookers and neteller that are similar

nochex
    google checkout

not sure how the fees work out tho

I use NETeller and Click2pay.

i hate paypal. they owe me 130 quid. 130 quid that could be invested in an xbox right now.

Mclovin

i hate paypal. they owe me 130 quid. 130 quid that could be invested in … i hate paypal. they owe me 130 quid. 130 quid that could be invested in an xbox right now.

Be glad thats all, they owe me £500

Is this payment methods for eBay? I don't know if they allow any other methods of taking money other than Paypal,cheque postal orders,bankers draft etc.I thought they were going crack down on use of Nochex etc. I know western union banned on there.

Ebay own Paypal so that's why Google's checkout won't be accepted on ebay... At least officially. Afraid of competition and losing out on one of their many cuts along each sale. You get charged to list, a %of sale price by ebay and again by PP aka ebay... It's a bit like the situation of DVD rentals and Love Film... Bandits as well!

I know egg do some sort of online payment called egpay but although I signed up I've not used it yet. Might be worth a look!

Bank Transfer.
    Excellent for receiving.
    Trust your seller 100% before sending.

No fees, normally, for UK transfers.

I never knew StuDaPoo was on here.

yeah but buyers on ebay dont really wanna wait 3 days for clearance of BT and then couple more for delivery
    also with paypal they have some reassurance if things go peared, the fees are quite high but hey u use thier service u pay for it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2461
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767368
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1015
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927376

See more discussions