Groups

PayPal Credit

PayPal credit - Has anybody used PayPal Credit before in any items online?

I have just bought the Apple Watch on the Apple Store through PayPal credit. What other sites are available for this?

And i see that it's 0% interest on items over £150 for first 4 months.

7 Comments

Yeah, I'll have some mate.

Thanks.

Original Poster

Bashstreet

Yeah, I'll have some mate. Thanks.

Didn't mean to submit lol, was still typing away on my phone

Applied for it but got refused, yet I have good credit history elsewhere oO

Original Poster

Strange because I'm not sure what my history is like I tried years ago for stuff when was part time and had no luck, been working full time for years now and worked fine... haven't applied for anything like this for ages so maybe that's why got go ahead

it's very handy with the 4 months interest free. I've used it online with John Lewis and CEX online. Basically any online store that takes PayPal and you can use the interest free as many times as you like.

surfinbird

Applied for it but got refused, yet I have good credit history elsewhere … Applied for it but got refused, yet I have good credit history elsewhere oO

Same, they don't seem to like me.. My credit file is perfect. My buddy with minimal history got accepted no issues..

Original Poster

Haliviel

it's very handy with the 4 months interest free. I've used it online with … it's very handy with the 4 months interest free. I've used it online with John Lewis and CEX online. Basically any online store that takes PayPal and you can use the interest free as many times as you like.

See how I'm paying off an item over 24 months, can I pay a large chunk whenever I want? Will it decrease the monthly price or will that stay same?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky11
      2. Iptv1227
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?46
      4. best place for fishing tackle?11

See more discussions