PayPal credit

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Hi quick question about PayPal credit if I purchase something for £40 how does the interest work if I paid say £10 over four months would I get interest charged?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I think the minium spend for interest free offer is £99.
Basicslly its like credit card. As long as you pay it off in 4 months, you won't be charged any interest.
Make sure you select PayPal credit and 4 months offer when you make the payment for your order for this offer to be activated.
Minimum spend is £99 but essentially as long as the full amount has been paid off over 4 months you won't pay any interest.

You'd have to pay at least minimum amount for 3 months but then the remaining total in month 4.
Ok thanks so if I only by something for £40 bit pay the minimum each month I won't be charged interest
Switchy8709/12/2019 20:30

Ok thanks so if I only by something for £40 bit pay the minimum each month …Ok thanks so if I only by something for £40 bit pay the minimum each month I won't be charged interest

No, as far as I know if you buy under the minimum for credit you get charged interest from day one.

I've only ever used PayPal Credit for the 4 interest free months option so I'm sure someone else will come along with a definite answer but I'm pretty confident that any amount under £99 incurs interest ASAP.

Ok thanks so if I only by something for £40 bit pay the minimum each month …Ok thanks so if I only by something for £40 bit pay the minimum each month I won't be charged interest

You will be charged interest. But if you put items in your basket and it comes to £99 + then you can pay interest free over 4 months
Ok thanks guys

Yes you will pay interest on anything under £99 but it wont be much, dont buy £99 of items to get interest free if you dont need anything, the interest will be a few quid, some daft answers here, didnt even bother to read the question
Mark_Hickman10/12/2019 11:04

Yes you will pay interest on anything under £99 but it wont be much, dont …Yes you will pay interest on anything under £99 but it wont be much, dont buy £99 of items to get interest free if you dont need anything, the interest will be a few quid, some daft answers here, didnt even bother to read the question

Ok thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions