PayPal credit and eBay question

Found 10th Dec 2017
Hi i have an outstanding balance to pay on PayPal credit ( which I pay off through direct debit) and I have an item currently for sale on eBay and I am wondering when I sell it does the money I receive automatically come off my PayPal credit balance or will it be available for me to withdraw? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you buy something from eBay you can use your existing balance to pay for it or if you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account you can withdraw it to your bank, bit of a pain to setup but easy once it done
darren25014 m ago

If you buy something from eBay you can use your existing balance to pay …If you buy something from eBay you can use your existing balance to pay for it or if you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account you can withdraw it to your bank, bit of a pain to setup but easy once it done

Yeah I have that set up already set up cheers bud but I’m talking about PayPal credit here!
I sold stuff on ebay with a balancve on paypal credit and the money from the auction goes into your normal paypal. Howerver, IF you want, you can pay off the balance (or towards it) ot just withdraw
darthvader666uk11 m ago

I sold stuff on ebay with a balancve on paypal credit and the money from …I sold stuff on ebay with a balancve on paypal credit and the money from the auction goes into your normal paypal. Howerver, IF you want, you can pay off the balance (or towards it) ot just withdraw

Thanks bud I was just making sure as the item is a friends so got worried lol thanks! Also how do you find using PayPal credit if you don’t mind me asking? I’m only new to it - are the monthly repayments 3% of your outstanding balance? (I plan to pay off a lot more each month!
Hooper672 m ago

Thanks bud I was just making sure as the item is a friends so got worried …Thanks bud I was just making sure as the item is a friends so got worried lol thanks! Also how do you find using PayPal credit if you don’t mind me asking? I’m only new to it - are the monthly repayments 3% of your outstanding balance? (I plan to pay off a lot more each month!

I like it as it saves me some months IF I need to by a bigger item but need to releve mt funds I have. With a min of £150 but 4 months to pay, its quite nice and the interest isnt too bad (only had to do it for one month over)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants