Groups

PayPal & Credit Cards

I just purchased an item on Ebay and paid by Paypal and Credit Card. The seller has not sent the item. I have registered the dispute, the seller ignores my messages.
    I just realised that the credit card used is about to be paid - Should I notify the CC company or will that upset PayPal?
    Any advice would be appreciated.

5 Comments

Welcome to hukd!

By all means notify your cc company, they'll usually only get involved if the amount is over £100.

I work for the card co. ..yes, get on to the disputes dept and advise that you have 'goods not received' and you have tried to sort with paypal, you may have to pay first but they will sort it.

Original Poster

Thank you very much.

Had a similar problem ages ago. Call your credit card company, and make sure they understand the dispute.

Mine helped me even though it was only a tenner!

i think you would have more luck with your cc company rather than paypal cos they are a big steaming pile of pants
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions