PayPal Credit question

Found 19th Nov 2017
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has applied for PayPal credit before and used it - I have been offered a £1000 credit from them although I haven’t done anything like this before I.e. credit cards / Very etc and I want to know am I taking £1000 off of them that I need to pay back (+interest) or do I just pay back what I spend (up to 1000) as I was planning on using it just to sort a few Christmas presents, so say £300?
any help is much appreciated
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
they have no interest offers but they will change and maybe account specific so for simplicities sake just know there is interest, and again that will vary between people - worse credit score typically has higher interest I believe

if you need credit to get through christmas then that's fine but please sit down first and do some calculations and make sure you can pay it off (definitely) in the interest free period, but again you'll have to check your credit terms with regards to that

there's nothing wrong with credit, but if you do not treat it well, or don't understand it, then it can really hurt you
murtgurge3 h, 59 m ago

they have no interest offers but they will change and maybe account …they have no interest offers but they will change and maybe account specific so for simplicities sake just know there is interest, and again that will vary between people - worse credit score typically has higher interest I believeif you need credit to get through christmas then that's fine but please sit down first and do some calculations and make sure you can pay it off (definitely) in the interest free period, but again you'll have to check your credit terms with regards to thatthere's nothing wrong with credit, but if you do not treat it well, or don't understand it, then it can really hurt you

Thank you, I understand that part, I don’t understand is if I am granted £1000 does that mean I have to pay back the £1000 even if I don’t spend it?
For example if if accept it and spend £300 accumulated and plan to pay it off by the end of February (which I will be able to) will that be it over?
Hooper671 h, 21 m ago

Thank you, I understand that part, I don’t understand is if I am granted £ …Thank you, I understand that part, I don’t understand is if I am granted £1000 does that mean I have to pay back the £1000 even if I don’t spend it? For example if if accept it and spend £300 accumulated and plan to pay it off by the end of February (which I will be able to) will that be it over?

nah you have £1000 available credit, you can buy stuff until you get to 1000

you pay back what you spend, plus any interest you may accumulate
murtgurge5 m ago

nah you have £1000 available credit, you can buy stuff until you get to …nah you have £1000 available credit, you can buy stuff until you get to 1000you pay back what you spend, plus any interest you may accumulate

Thanks bud was just making sure that is the way of it 😊
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants