Groups
    EXPIRED

Paypal discount code

Anyone seen or used any paypal discount code (s). Buying something worth £300 so i thought if I could use a code to get further discount.

I know in past people have also got 10% off on their ebay purchases...

3 Comments

I've not seen any ebay or Paypal discount codes for ages. When they do come they are normally account specific anyway.
    You could go through ebay via Quidco or another referral site for cashback, if it isn't too late. If you have already 'won' the item then it is too late.

Original Poster

steve thanks for the reply..i havent bought the item yet but its on BUY NOW not on auctions. will i still get some cashback through quidco?

hotlatte

steve thanks for the reply..i havent bought the item yet but its on BUY … steve thanks for the reply..i havent bought the item yet but its on BUY NOW not on auctions. will i still get some cashback through quidco?

You will get 35% of the fees that ebay charge on the item if you go through quidco, regardless of buy it now or bidding
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions