Found 2nd Mar 2008
I sold a Dreamcast game on ebay about 22 days ago

and the buyer is trying to say the Cover isnt real i(but it is real)

he was so annoying that i asked him to send the Game back for Refund with he has done that or replyed to my emails...

and now he has gone though Paypal to get this money

surely i dont have to give him his money if he isnt going to send back the game....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

If its over 45 days he can't claim a refund via paypal anyway. If its over 60 days they can't leave feedback either. So I would'nt worry
If you want to talk to someone at ebay to find out where you stand use this as its instant:
cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/cha…eHP

Even if they have claimed paypal will not refund until they send the item back and they will want a tracking number as proof from them.
Should be fine just put a message on the claim that you have and will give full refund if and when the item is returned.

Original Poster

dmissy13;1658503

Even if they have claimed paypal will not refund until they send the item … Even if they have claimed paypal will not refund until they send the item back and they will want a tracking number as proof from them.Should be fine just put a message on the claim that you have and will give full refund if and when the item is returned.

yep that what i have done....

Banned

masterbrown;1658461

If its over 45 days he can't claim a refund via paypal anyway. If its … If its over 45 days he can't claim a refund via paypal anyway. If its over 60 days they can't leave feedback either. So I would'nt worry]

am i missing something? The OP says it was 22 days ago, so why shouldn't they worry :?:

colinsunderland;1658833

am i missing something? The OP says it was 22 days ago, so why shouldn't … am i missing something? The OP says it was 22 days ago, so why shouldn't they worry :?:

It originally said 2 months ago.

I have also had a similar issue with a Wii game i sold recently. I sold Brain Acadamy for the Wii after waiting a week the buyer finally paid. I sent recorded delivery only to recieve an email stating that the package that arrived was a copy DVD. The buyer refused to return the package and raised an issue with Paypal. Has this happened to you? If so what was the out come?

This has totally put me off ebay and i will never buy or sell again.

Original Poster

denisjp1;1659933

I have also had a similar issue with a Wii game i sold recently. I sold … I have also had a similar issue with a Wii game i sold recently. I sold Brain Acadamy for the Wii after waiting a week the buyer finally paid. I sent recorded delivery only to recieve an email stating that the package that arrived was a copy DVD. The buyer refused to return the package and raised an issue with Paypal. Has this happened to you? If so what was the out come?This has totally put me off ebay and i will never buy or sell again.

yeah thats happened to me he just processed the Claim what happened in the end

i just got a reply back he said he isn't going to send game back before refund

so i told him No game no refund...that is fair....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769505

See more discussions