Groups

Paypal Dispute help

Here is the problem :

"In the past 12 months, you have received £650.00 GBP or more into your PayPal account.

This means you are on your way to approaching the £1,700.00 GBP annual receiving limit. This limit is put in place to allow us to comply with our applicable Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

If you do reach the annual receiving limit of £1,700.00 GBP you will no longer be able to withdraw or send money, fund transactions or close your account until you complete certain steps to lift your limit.

It is simple to complete the steps to lift your limit."

Does anyone know who long this thats to sort out?

And is there anything i can do to speed things up?

10 Comments

I had this only last week, you have to go to the dispute center and do all of the proccess they require for u to validate the account

Or be like me: Earn NOTHING as nothing TRACKS for me!!! :cry:

Original Poster

dean3988;2553710

I had this only last week, you have to go to the dispute center and do … I had this only last week, you have to go to the dispute center and do all of the proccess they require for u to validate the account

Did you manage to sort it mate?

Also can you let me know what you had to do?

jngothi;2553753

Or be like me: Earn NOTHING as nothing TRACKS for me!!! :cry:

Are you n ot thinking of quidco? This is about paypal so I dont see where tacking enters the equation?

Original Poster

harlzter;2553902

Are you n ot thinking of quidco? This is about paypal so I dont see where … Are you n ot thinking of quidco? This is about paypal so I dont see where tacking enters the equation?

exactly what i was thinking

mines the same i have to enter my business number lol i dont own a business !!!

Original Poster

vicknanth;2553950

mines the same i have to enter my business number lol i dont own a … mines the same i have to enter my business number lol i dont own a business !!!

I am asked to provide invoices ffs!

I dont own a business either

so not one has gotten a case sorted?

harlzter;2553902

Are you n ot thinking of quidco? This is about paypal so I dont see where … Are you n ot thinking of quidco? This is about paypal so I dont see where tacking enters the equation?

:lol: I think it was a matter of wrong timing.

I just had a fight because my coral didnt track on Quidco for 3-4 weeks now, so I lost money there :cry:

Sorry op, my misunderstanding :oops:

Original Poster

jngothi;2554386

:lol: I think it was a matter of wrong timing.I just had a fight … :lol: I think it was a matter of wrong timing.I just had a fight because my coral didnt track on Quidco for 3-4 weeks now, so I lost money there :cry:Sorry op, my misunderstanding :oops:

Mate its not a problem dont worry about it :thumbsup:

hope it tracked

geoneo123;2554463

Mate its not a problem dont worry about it :thumbsup:hope it tracked

Unfortunately it hasnt :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions