Groups

Paypal favoured me instead of the theifs CEX!

I ordered 2 items from CEX and 1 turned up no problem and the invoice said both items were in the parcel - but 1 item must of been missing.

Contacted CEX who just gave me the usual response emails have to wait 21 days for delivery they never caught on to the fact i had my parcel but it was just missing an item so i complained to paypal and i just got a full refund

i cant belive CEX are just a bunch of cowboys ! people should never use there online service its so bad!!

HAPPY DAYS!!

22 Comments

people should never use there online service its so bad!!

Or their instore service :whistling:

A good Paypal thread,i'm amazed !!

they never caught on to the fact i had my parcel but it was just missing … they never caught on to the fact i had my parcel but it was just missing an item so i complained to paypal and i just got a full refund

Therefore CEX are 'theifs'.

Irony, wanna buy some?

Shengis;7265325

Therefore CEX are 'theifs'.Irony, wanna buy some?

i lol'd :-D

Original Poster

Shengis;7265325

Therefore CEX are 'theifs'.Irony, wanna buy some?

i told paypal i just wanted the item refunded not the whole amount but paypal refunded me the whole amount i suppose paypal a stupied as well

ViperKeith;7265497

i told paypal i just wanted the item refunded not the whole amount but … i told paypal i just wanted the item refunded not the whole amount but paypal refunded me the whole amount i suppose paypal a stupied as well

You sound like you are 8 years old.Now go play your Wii like a good boy.

Banned

ViperKeith;7265497

i told paypal i just wanted the item refunded not the whole amount but … i told paypal i just wanted the item refunded not the whole amount but paypal refunded me the whole amount i suppose paypal a stupied as well

What did CEX say when you told them paypal had mistakenly refunded you the full amount then?

I think it is standard practice! Something similar happened to me with Amazon, but didnt go through a claim, waited the allotted time, told them and they have resent!

Original Poster

Bully;7265522

You sound like you are 8 years old.Now go play your Wii like a good boy.

i'm 26 actaully my birthday was yesterday

Original Poster

colinsunderland;7265933

What did CEX say when you told them paypal had mistakenly refunded you … What did CEX say when you told them paypal had mistakenly refunded you the full amount then?

they havent responded but have told them asking if they want the extra back

ViperKeith;7266325

i'm 26 actaully my birthday was yesterday

I am guessing you did not get a dictionary as a present then?

Banned

I before E except after C

You're welcome..............

Original Poster

Bully;7267341

I am guessing you did not get a dictionary as a present then?

i have always had problems spelling :oops: im dyslexic im sorry i cant quite help it

Original Poster

dimebars;7267425

I before E except after CYou're welcome..............

not always keith is spelt K.E.I.T.H not K.I.E.T.H:-D

ViperKeith;7267800

i have always had problems spelling :oops: im dyslexic im sorry i cant … i have always had problems spelling :oops: im dyslexic im sorry i cant quite help it

Had a feeling you would come out with that :roll:

grammar nazi's - everybody hates them!

Banned

ViperKeith;7266329

they havent responded but have told them asking if they want the extra … they havent responded but have told them asking if they want the extra back

your nose seems to be growing :whistling:

dimebars;7267425

I before E except after CYou're welcome..............

kaleidoscope?

Jack-L92;7273100

grammar nazi's - everybody hates them!

:roll::whistling:

Evil_monkey;7273252

:roll::whistling:

i knew id make a mistake typing that

the internet is serious business:thinking:

Original Poster

goldmax;7273127

your nose seems to be growing :whistling:

no actually they asked for the item i have back which i have paid and the said sorry for everything:)

Original Poster

Bully;7273037

Had a feeling you would come out with that :roll:

there are millions of us with it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions