Groups

paypal fees

just sold goods on here for £4. seller agree's to cover pp fee's. used ppcalc.com to work out the amout needed to cover these. the £4.35 has been credited to my pp account, but as of yet no fee's have been taken. can anyone remind me when these fee's are taken please. many thanks. GIJimmy

5 Comments

If its come from his paypal funds rather than debit/credit card or bank there will be no fee, fee's are taken before you ever see them!

Original Poster

oh right i see. so once the money is in the papal system there are no fee's to pay. i thought thay would have stung you at every opportunity!

Log onto your paypal. The total in there is the amount which is yours. Will be around £4 for you. Paypal deduct the fees automatically as soon as someone pays into your paypal account.

harlzter;2143477

If its come from his paypal funds rather than debit/credit card or bank … If its come from his paypal funds rather than debit/credit card or bank there will be no fee.

However paypal make you upgrade to a premier account if you receive more than 2 debit card payments per year, so this fee free paypal direct funds transfer is usually short lived, as most people do pay by card.

Original Poster

melu;2143529

Log onto your paypal. The total in there is the amount which is yours. … Log onto your paypal. The total in there is the amount which is yours. Will be around £4 for you. Paypal deduct the fees automatically as soon as someone pays into your paypal account.

it says my balance is 4.35 i think harlzter may be right. thanks though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3781462
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2176
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1332

See more discussions